{SA} Mt Gambier & other South East lines

During a business trip to Mt Gambier today, I was able to find some time to
have a look around the rail facilities in the town, and was surprised at
what is still there (station, roundhouse...etc...).

Does anyone know of any good information sources covering the history of the
railways in the South East of S.A., including Mt Gambier of course, but also
the lines up to Wolseley, Kingston S.E., Millicent and Beachport, and in the
other direction to the Victorian border, and on to Heywood?

I would appreciate any information that anyone could provide, or any sources
such as books...etc...that can be recommended.

Please either reply to the list, or email me privately if you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Simon King
Wangara Consulting - Web page design and maintenance.

email : wangara@wimmera.com.au

Web Site :  http://members.wimmera.com.au/users/wangara/