Re: Tocumwal(V/NSW) and Goulburn Valley

While at Tocuwmal, I noticed huge number of trucks going through the town
every few minutes,

I guess FA (and maybe Freight Corp) have room to expand.
There is an abandon silo at Tocuwmal, and another one near Cobram railway
station. According to Railway Gazette FA is looking at operating more trains
north of Tocuwmal.

Cobram looks  like a town with potential for both FA and V/line-P
Hopefully this simple thing such as points can be rectify soon

Cheers
James

396a8109_1@news.chariot.net.au">news:396a8109_1@news.chariot.net.au...