Re: [VIC] Robinvale Tour (was: Steamrail tours Update)

If you want to do that, then you charter it. I am just saying that Steamrail
should run a traditional "railfan" tour instead of all these compromise trips.
There are still enough railfans in Victoria to make these trips pay. Just look
at the Panitya and Kulwin tours in 1998. They were fully booked out.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au