Re: [NSW] Dorrigo (was: 6042 in south australia?)

Hi
Has Dorrigo ever considered runing main line steam trains from Sydney as a "off
shoot" operation. Say with a 59 class or 50 - a 3801 Ltd type operation. I would
have though it would have been rather lucrative. (especialy this year) It
certainly would quiten a lot of citics.
Or do finances prevent this.?

Chris