Re: 6042 in south australia?

hi
 I don't know, If it wasn't that great it would have already been moved. Hire of
cranes, low loaders, etc from forbes to dorrigo ( I doubt it would be allowed to
be towed by rail in its present condition, imagine the trouble it would cause if
it derailed on a main line) . Even if it was broken up it would still be a epic
and slow trip.

Chris