Re: A81 in traffic fully decalled - First photo!

Eric,

I totally agree with you on that! Freight Victoria certainly have a
masterpiece now. I kind of got bored of the bulldogs because it was very
rare that one had a good livery, but this one has certainly changed
things! Now lets see the S classes get this livery! The hood units
however, well I dunno that the Freight Vic livery suits them as much
really as the VR livery did.

There will be a few victorians of around my age though who will probably
miss the V/Line orange that inhabits most locos still. I only say this
because I know I will - It's what I grew up with, especially since im
really a bit young to remember many locos in commercial service in the VR
livery.

Regards
Michael.

Eric Cartman said in message <bBAj4.202$l54.4868@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net>, I
therefore quote:

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?