Re: A81 in traffic fully decalled - First photo!

Great photo Yuri, Its about time an A class appeared in that livery! Its
much better than any of the V/Line liveries (Normal, freight and
passenger)

Yuri wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 13:44:08 +1000, Yuri  wrote, and I selectively
> quote:
>
> >FYI: I noted A81 now fully painted and decalled on a rake of grain
> >hoppers in Tottenham Yard this morning (1020h, 25.01.00).
>
> Talking to myself...... sigh.....
>
> Photo of A81 in FV colours (800x324, 74k) in Tottenham Yard as above
> may be viewd by clicking on
>
> http://www.railpage.org.au/steam4me/images/diesel/cabs/fv_81.jpg
> Not yet linked from any page on my site (I'm getting there).

This is the wrong URL, the correct one is:

http://www.railpage.org.au/steam4me/images/diesel/cabs/fv_a81.jpg

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: