Re: Pendennis Castle

In other words, you don't care what happens to the loco, as long as you don't
let Hammersly Iron export it because of some dispute you have with them. The
main issue should be the loco, not the problems you have with HI. It is a UK
loco so it should go to its appropriate country and someone who will look after
it properly, a UK group. I hope HI export the loco before people like you stop
it.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: