Re: Pendennis Castle

Rod Gayford wrote...

<<I suppose I should not be surprised at the intelligence of a section of
rail fans in Australia as they have been tipping money into that far
northern NSW scrap yard for years.>>

Rod, get yourself a life and do something instead of mindlessly criticising
those of us who are putting our time and hard earned dollars into a project
that is costing you nothing.

If you want Pendennis Castle to stay in Australia why don't you put up the
money to by it, restore it and run it? Your argument seems to be that there
is already too much rolling stock preserved in NSW, but you still want
Pendennis Castle. Where were you when 6042 was at risk of going overseas?

You say these things must be kept in Australia, but when a group actually
manages that, you sit on the sidelines and snipe.

Trevor