Re: Try Citytrain

The SMU 220s are common on the Caboolture/Ipswich services but are
occasionally seen on the hourly Doomben service. Your best bet is a
Nambour/Cooroy service, I've noticed Citytrain are running the SMUs alot on
the north-coast services. Actually an interesting thing to watch for, the
mixed MU runnings. So far I've seen a six car SMU 220/SMU 200 service, an
six car SMU/IMU and the weirdest one yet a sixcar IMU set towing a three car
EMU.(Though it wasn't on any passenger service)

Also don't forget to try out the 2000 class railmotor which runs between
Corinda and Yeerongpilly. It runs every 15 minutes past the hours from
Corinda.

--
Dean A Stalker
Ph: (07) 3886 0809