Re: Try Citytrain

In 1998 I was on the gold coast and travelled from Nerang to South Brisbane
on an SMU. On arrival there I heard QR garrat would be arriving in Roma
Street, so I got an EMU there. I then got an IMU back to Nerang. This was
on a Sunday i think.
I was greatly impressed with the lot of them.

Brendan

MattyQ <matticue@corplink.com.au> wrote in article
<388d90a7.0@newsin2.apacinternet.com.au>...

86jjmf$s0l$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:86jjmf$s0l$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > I'm off to Brisbane next week for a few days. I'm wishing to try out
> > all Citytrain's rolling stock. (EMU, IMU, SMU, SMU2 and hopefully the
> > recent refurbished EMU set 01 and set 04)
> >
> > However I only have 1 full day spare, is it possible to try all 4
> > different rolling stocks within the same day?
>
> Ride in peak hour and you should easily accomplish this. EM01 or EM04
might
> prove a little more difficult. Remember, if you board an IMU, get off at
> South Brisbane or else you'll be stuck on it right the way to Beenleigh.
> Whilst at South Brisbane, why not visit The Railway Shop.   :-)
>

> --
> Matt Smith
> Brisbane, QLD
> (Remove the 'NOJUNK' to reply).
>
> NOTICE - The above text is copyright. It may not be reproduced in whole
or
> in part without prior permission from the author. Text included in a
USENET