Re: A81 in traffic fully decalled - First photo!

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:15:39 +1100, "Eric Cartman"
<erk_cartman@yahoo.com> wrote, and I selectively quote:

> this scheme is the best currently seen on
>a unit of that design?

Agreed.  I think I commented here when I posted the first photos of
X47 that an FV bulldog would be awesome -- now imagine 2 S class back
to back..................... I'm reliably told that the S class will
be repainted, but the Gs are taking priority (for some unfathomable
reason).

Having now had a chance to look at the photo (here at work), I think
painting the anticlimber gold would improve the front-on appearance.

When I get my graphics PC up and running again, I'll try "e-painting"
the anticlimber gold and see what it looks like:  I'll post it if it
looks interesting.

Regards

Yuri
--
Yuri J Sos

Reply to: steam4me@enternet.com.au

Web site is located at
http://www.railpage.org.au/steam4me
"1998 - The Victorian Year in Steam"
--  Now available - check website for dealers
 at http://www.railpage.org.au/smedia ---