Re: [NSW] Dorrigo (was: 6042 in south australia?)

James Brook wrote...

>If Dorrigo put some money into their existing collection instead of buying
new
>things to add to the rust pile, they might actually get somewhere.

Spoken with the gravity and conviction that only total ignorance can bestow.

We have spent countless thousands of dollars and hours on conservation of
our rolling stock. Nearly every piece of rolling stock in Dorrigo yard has a
new Orminoid roof, fresh Solarguard paint and is weatherproofed. The
locomotives are regularly black oiled and are showing no signs of
significant deterioration.

You have obviously never had a good look.