Re: Countrylink - Canberra - Sydney

Hmm well one of those crossings was a 620/720 cityrail railmotor 20 mins
beyond Paterson, the others were freight. We usually stood for around about
5 - 10 minutes in the loops. Where is section G?
Still the train controller is part of the company that owns the tracks isnt
(s)he? It would be in their interest to let the XPT through, though by
doing that they could delay more trains and have more compensation to pay
out.
I think the only way they could solve this problem is by duplicating the
north coast line. Fat chance of that ever happening!

Brendan

Jack <bd107@tsn.cc> wrote in article
<cU8j4.208$5I3.12892@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net>...