Re: Countrylink - Canberra - Sydney

: I have travelled Countrylink several times, and in both 1st and economy. I
: have never noticed any difference between the two apart from proximity from
: the Buffet car. Is there a difference? Are there any people who know what
: the difference is?

In economy the seats only go back to 28 degrees, where as in 1st class the
seats go to 40 degrees.

: Brendan

: "Gail BENNETT" <valleyfm@mpx.com.au> wrote in message
: 86eecc$qfu$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:86eecc$qfu$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
: > I am travelling up to Sydney from Canberra later this week, and instead of
: > driving, as I usually do, I have decided to catch the Explorer. I love the
: > seats and I don't mind the buffet either (at least you can get a coffee
: > whenever you want to, unlike driving). As normal I shall go Economy Class,
: > as there appears to be no difference with First class.
: >
: > It would be nice if there was videos on the train.
: >
: > Gail
: >
: >