Re: [VIC][NSW] NSWRTM charter Melb - Tamworth

James Brook wrote:

> I photographed the train near Kilmore East at approximatley 0745. 4490
> failed and was left at Goulburn. 44211 failed later on and by the time
> the train passed us the only loco powering was 4201. This sounded great
> on video!!! :-)

Someone on AusLoco said that 44211 hauled the train into Spencer Street
without 4201, but I also heard that 44211 had failed!
Here is another video capture. This one was taken near Beveridge.

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/44211_4201.jpg

Note: This image is copyright and it is not to be used for anything other
than personal non-profit use without my permission.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au