[VIC][NSW] NSWRTM charter Melb - Tamworth

I photographed the train near Kilmore East at approximatley 0745. 4490
failed and was left at Goulburn. 44211 failed later on and by the time
the train passed us the only loco powering was 4201. This sounded great
on video!!! :-)

Here is a video capture of the train:

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/4201_44211.jpg

Two CFCLA EL's were following the NSWRTM charter with an up freight.
Here is a video capture of it:

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/el.jpg

Note: This images are copyright and are not to be used for anything
other than personal non-profit use without my permission first.

I'm going to go out and photograph down charter which departs Spencer
Street at 1150. So there should be another video capture later on (If I
don't stuff something up! :-) )

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: