Re: Hehe It got better!!

re: Ansett

Why compare Ansett to Cityrail?

But if you must-

Try travelling by domestic airline first and than post -

Domestic air passengers are, on The whole,  herded like sheep, keep badly
informed about what is going on, often have late running services and, for
some strange reason, seldom complain!

I can cite you many instance of extremely poor service form both of the
domestic carriers and several cases of having to resort to threatening to
report people because of poor service standards - which sometimes produces a
result.

Of course, you get people from both ends of the spectrum, so that you also
get some individual examples of very good service.

The Domestic carriers are far more concerned about cutting costs at the
moment rather than supplying service.

If you want to see where our domestic air services are heading - go to the
USA and try domestic services there - on the whole they are the pits!

Tony Bailey

<948489798.363931@terra.ultra.net.au>...