Re: [Geelong] Free bus, maybe trams

In article <pqef4.264$FW.12790@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net>,
  "Steven Hurst" <hurste@primus.com.au> wrote:
> Why not just reopen the rail line down to Cunningham pier and run
trams on
> that, or even terminate trains there, - oh that's right, they built a
damn
> police station in the way!
>
> regards,
>
> Steven Hurst
> Melbourne, Australia

I paid a visit yesterday and tried one of the free bus. The bus went
through all the interesting place, big shopping centers within city,
The bus was quite well patroned but mostly carried tourists, I notice
there are rail tracks remains on Cunningham Pier. And not just ploice
station in the way, also "Ford discovery center, and Deakin University"
prevented any extension.

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.