Re: Hehe It got better!!

In article <01906254.ec5c76a9@usw-ex0102-014.remarq.com>,
  Nihonga <tony.patonNOtoSPAM@griffithhack.com.au.invalid> wrote:
> Well you've all enjoyed my early morning story, well it happened again
> on the way home in the afternoon.
> North Sydney 6.10 delayed 20mins. First rule when trains are late.
> catch the next one as long as it goes in the right direction. Got the
> one to Gordon. it then turned into the all stations to berowra.
> Excellent I wouldn't be more than 30mins late. Waited at Gordon for
> another train. Got to Hornsby, surprise, this train terminates. It
> pisses off. We get told the next train is all to Berowra. it turns up,
> surprise, train terminates. Then they say this train will go all to
> berowra. As the guard ran pass I said are you sure? He said yep. Got
> on, the announcement said terminates. People standing at the doors not
> trusting what was going on. The guard then says over the system "For
> today only this service will go to berowra". Said like we should all
be
> privelaged to be riding cityrail. As people were still confused as to
> what was happening, I heard the guard yell out to someone "Get on the
> F'n train now if you want to get home!". PLease...
>
> * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion
Network *
> The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet -
Free!

I was in Sydney last July, took a Newcastle bound express service, the
train suppose to leave at 917am and arrives in Newcastle at 11:49 am,
we were been told to catch a subruban service(9:27) to Epping and
swapped to bus in between Epping and Cowan, but the Epping train were
failed somewhere and we got to wait for extra half an hour for the next
service, finally got to epping, the buses were gone for over half an
hour , we had to join the bus along with passenger travelled on the
following service (947 Wyong) and local passengers travelled beyond
Epping,imaging how crapmed the buses were. Finally arrived at Newcatle
at 1400, almost 2 and half hours late. The woman in fornt of me turned
around and told me "I will never take trains again".......

Cheers
James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.