Re: Bad attitude

In article <3887cbed@pink.one.net.au>,
  "Vanguard" <apri@hotmail.com> wrote:

> How do you know he hadn't had to put up with the same thing for the
last
> couple of stations and was fed up with it? He may also have been
coming to
> the end of his shift after working in sweat boxes in 40 deg heat for
the
> last 8 hours. The point is the Guard did the right thing and
everything was
> under control as far as the stopping pattern of the train was
concerned.

 Speaking of sweatboxes, its illegal to keep a cat or dog in your car
on a hot day, the RSPCA will get you in jail for that, yet management
expect us to do 2 bankstowns in a heap of shit S set with no air
conditioning.
--
CityRail driver, and big fan of HO and 5", 71/4" guage trains.
My opinions are from myself and I do not represent any company, person,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.