Re: QR and Photographers

canetram59 wrote:

> Why not just ask the Station Master first? Let him know what you are doing
> and also let him know that you are aware of safety issues and will not be
> climbing on any fixtures (signals etc) and will not be going anywhere the
> general public are not allowed. Once they know what you are about, I
> shouldn't think you would have any problems. If any of the "railway squad"
> then accost you, you can assure them that the SM knows you are there etc
> etc.

I went to Albion (I think) and asked the SM on duty if I could go down and take
a photo of the Queenslander.  He said it was not allowed.  I told him I had
permission from Corporate relations.  He then spent half an hour on the phone
ringing around, then told me 45 minutes after I had arrived that it would be
OK.  Too bad the train went through 10 minutes earlier.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au