Re: QR and Photographers

Just do it the safe way, make sure the Railway Squad aren't hanging around.
I think the city stations (Bowen Hills <-> Roma St.) are the worst places to
get photos considering the amount of platform staff around, your just asking
to get harrassed.

Actually the thing I find funny is why did the Security Guard decide that if
your taking a photo of a train with graffiti on it, he thought you did the
graffiti. Talk about the stereotypical security guard. BTW They love picking
on teenagers doing the right thing or not.

--
Dean A Stalker
Email: dstalker2000@hotmail.com

3884db1a.0@newshost.pcug.org.au">news:3884db1a.0@newshost.pcug.org.au...