Re: QR and Photographers

Why not just ask the Station Master first? Let him know what you are doing
and also let him know that you are aware of safety issues and will not be
climbing on any fixtures (signals etc) and will not be going anywhere the
general public are not allowed. Once they know what you are about, I
shouldn't think you would have any problems. If any of the "railway squad"
then accost you, you can assure them that the SM knows you are there etc
etc.

canetram59

862qe4$1v6$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:862qe4$1v6$1@news1.mpx.com.au...