Re: Away for a few weeks

Hi Will,

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000 22:53:00 +1100, Will Sutton (or one of their many
personalities) said....

>> I'm demonstrating the length of your dick, and Leanne is demonstrating
>> the size of your arsehole.
>
>Sorry mate.............but its my joke and I will tell it my way.  And I cant
>help it if you fit the bill perfectly     :-)

That's what you said to the pelican to entice it into bed last week
wasn't it? <g>

--
"He dribbles a lot and the opposition don't like it: you can see it all
over their faces" Ron Atkinson (Soccer commentator)