Re: Away for a few weeks

"leanne bertram" <albertram@bigpond.com> wrote in message aVUf4.14708$oJ5.29844@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:aVUf4.14708$oJ5.29844@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...

> Josh B wrote in message ...
> >Hi Will,
> >
> >On Sat, 15 Jan 2000 11:54:13 +1100, Will Sutton
> (or one of their many
> >personalities) said....
> >

> >>First time I have seen woman refer to it as a
> bottle. Usually
> >>they call it a willy or even that thing between
> the legs
> >
> >Or in your case, "cute"...... :-)
>
> or maybe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa !!!! <pointing>  :)

Reminds me of an old joke..........cartoon actually

Its at a party.......all the women are in one room and the
men in the other room . One woman has her finger and thumb
close together ( about 2 " apart ) and they are all laughing
about it

The man has both hands together in a shape of a huge circle
and all the men are laughing

Now I dont fit the bill for the male in this joke but was wondering
if you suit the bill for the female   :-)