Re: New Newsgroup

Ronald BESDANSKY wrote in message ...
>Anyone interested in the idea of an aus.transit newsgroup -  to discuss
>urban or other public transport issues with an orientation towards the
>service aspects rather than the technical side of the infrastructure.
Topics
>might include ticketing, timetabling, information provision and suchlike.
>Rgds

There's already aus.transport which can be used; it is extremely dead, and
the few discussions which seem to occur there are cross-posting from similar
newsgroups (e.g. aus.bicycle, aus.legal, aus.cars, etc. etc.)

I think we should all use that, I wouldn't mind seeing a viable group such
as the one you mentioned above!

Regards,
Bradley.