Away for a few weeks

Tonight willprobably be the last night that I will be posting for a few
weeks.

As most of you are already aware, I am a tennis umpire, and the semi-finals
of the adidas International are tomorrow (Friday 14/1) with the finals on
Saturday.

I leave for Melbourne and the Australian Open (a Grand Slam event) at 0700
on Sunday morning. So I will be spending most of tomorrow night (Friday
night) packing, etc.

So, to anyone who posts something that requires a response from me, a lack
of a response does *NOT* indicate an acceptance of your position.

Anyways, have fun everyone - I know I will be, watching Martine, Anna, Mary,
etc., etc., etc.

Dave