Re: [NSW] Regents Park vs. Granville lines?

Eric Cartman wrote in message ...
>Isn't the inner west line "minor stations (like Petersham etc)" every 15
>minutes during the day as well  to the city (made up of Bankstown circle
and
>Liverpool via Rego trains)? This would make both lines the same in my book
>in terms of service frequencies.

Yes.

There are 4 trains an hour from Liverpool via Berala - 2 go via Regents
Park, 2 go via Yagoona - the 2 that go Regents park combine with 2 from
Bankstown to provide 4 trains per hour along the Berala/Liverpool,
Yagoona-Sydenham and Regents Park/Lidcomeb lines.

Dave