Re: [NSW] Regents Park vs. Granville lines?

Isn't the inner west line "minor stations (like Petersham etc)" every 15
minutes during the day as well  to the city (made up of Bankstown circle and
Liverpool via Rego trains)? This would make both lines the same in my book
in terms of service frequencies.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com