Re: Any suggestions for top 3 railways "things to do" in Sydney

thalytgv@my-deja.com wrote in message <85kduu$ovq$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>For my personal experience,I wasn't very impress with Sydney Light
>Rail, Sydney's Light rail trams are too similar to an ordinary low
>floor bus, and the fare aren't that attractive. The same goes to
>monorail.
>
>But that was just my personal opinion.

I think that David was talking about the vehicles in comparison to other
LRV's in Australia. I think they win hands down - the low floor nature of
the vehicles and the ability to see through the length of the whole vehicle
beats the Melbourne B1 and B2 trams easily.

Melbourne could do a lot worse that to introduce a fleet of Sydney LRV's
(with suitable modifications, of course - "next stop" buttons/cords being
among them).

Dave