Re: Away for a few weeks

Hi Will,

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000 22:35:55 +1100, Will Sutton (or one of their many
personalities) said....

>> Now I dont fit the bill for the male in this joke but was wondering
>> if you suit the bill for the female   :-)
>
>Maybe I can tell the joke as Leanne and Josh are at this party and  etc

We are actually both making fun of you Will.

I'm demonstrating the length of your dick, and Leanne is demonstrating
the size of your arsehole.

:-)

--
"He dribbles a lot and the opposition don't like it: you can see it all
over their faces" Ron Atkinson (Soccer commentator)