Re: Away for a few weeks

Will,

> > Now I dont fit the bill for the male in this joke but was wondering
> > if you suit the bill for the female   :-)
>
> Maybe I can tell the joke as Leanne and Josh are at this party and  etc

the way I heard it was you asked Lea for oral sex... and she started looking in her handbag....

... when you asked her what she was doing.... she said

...."looking for a straw and the tweezers.... "

:))

--

Sky Rider
ODPS@cyberscriber.com

Add *YOUR* favourites to the Online Dictionary of Playground Slang
http://ODPS.CyberScriber.com