Re: W. A. Signalling Page updated.

Chris French wrote:

> G'day all Signalling enthusiasts - Happy New Year (and millenium if
> that's what you believe

G'day Chris,

No I don't. Have to wait until end of year. But best wishes for 2000 to you
and SIGWA.
Sorry to hear you are unable to make it across next month, we'll send
photos sometime.
Suggestion - maybe you might consider adding some private email addresses
to the general notification to aus.rail. I say this because I rarely visit
aus.rail these days, (AusLoco is a better forum for finding out quailty
information, it is moderated) and that way I would get a reminder to visit.

cheers,

David.