Re: [NSW] New Airport link newsletter

Andrew Honan <ahonan@zipworld.com.au> wrote in message
387399b1.33072578@news.zipworld.com.au">news:387399b1.33072578@news.zipworld.com.au...
> I thought the linmited stops East Hills train to Glenfield would go
> via the airport (as opposed to Sydneham) while the all stations
> (Turrella-East Hills)  still went thru' Sydneham.
>
> Andrew Honan

That's what I initially thought too, but that wouldn't give them enought
trains to operate the Airport link. I dought they would want the majority of
trains on that line to be shuttles.

Maybe someone in the railways might do some calculations and work out there
aren't enough trains to run the new line and they will have to delay the
opening until the 4gts (M sets) come into service!

bye tr

 www.geocities.com/trendy_rechauffe