Re: [Melb] Metcard ATM's fail

I know a way to get money from buying a ticket. You go to the V-Line office
at Flinders Street and ask for a V Line ticket to somewhere (For instance
Geelong) and it wasn't until i got on a train that i realised that  they had
charged me $10.00 for a $20.00 ticket. I thought about going back. But then
i remembered how badly they have ripped off our money paying for the shoddy
Metcard machines

84tvug$jpb$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU">news:84tvug$jpb$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU...