Re: [NSW] New Airport link newsletter

As I've seen on this newsgroup previously, there have been crossover points
installed at Turella for the sole purpose of reversing trains to run as
shuttle. Where to and from I'd have no idea, but Olympic Park is a good
candidate for terminating trains too, since most daytime Olympic Park trains
are sector 2 S sets (even the Sprint is a sector 2 L set)

What I am suspecting now is the extension of Central-Olympic Park shuttle to
go through the City Circle and head straight for Turella....and then
reverse.

More predictions anybody?

rVGc4.797$oF2.2559@ozemail.com.au">news:rVGc4.797$oF2.2559@ozemail.com.au...