Re: Cumberland Line was (Re: NYE Fireworks in Sydney)

Rod Gayford <rjaygee@smartchat.net.au> wrote in message
84otqc$8m3$1@merki.connect.com.au">news:84otqc$8m3$1@merki.connect.com.au...

(snip)
> The late running V set came through at 7.20 am. That meant a half hour
delay
> which is totally unacceptable in a peak period.  Why can't the V set at
> least pick up between Hornsby and Epping?  Why are the mental coast types
so
> privileged?

and why do they always take cars from the bule mountians sets for the n/c
services??? we always get the old scabby 4 car sets with the converted
driving car. on weekends if you want a seat get on at blacktown - it's full
by leaving penrith!!

-----
Paul Jones