Re: [NSW] Dorrigo (was: 6042 in south australia?)

you mean a 4 wheeler thing?

There was one of these at Parkes yard  complete with wheels etc being used as an
office.

I was after a FO type car in complete condition. Whats the price for one of these?

I remember there were some of these at Lithgow (ex zig zag). Forbes had some but
they were sold at the auction. - if only i knew that was on loco 1919 would be in
Sydney now.

Regards

Chris