Re: [NSW] Dorrigo (was: 6042 in south australia?)

Grahame Ferguson wrote...

<<I have been to Dorrigo and I am afraid it is the biggest rail junk yard in
Australia and has NOT improved in the last 10 years.>>

Which pieces of rolling stock are you refering to?

<<How many years will it be before another train is realistically ever to
run to Dorrigo???>>

A few yet. And your point is?

<<Use the resources you have and use that money to improve the situation.>>

So, if we sell everything we will have plenty of money and nothing to spend
it on. If other groups want to buy rolling stock, perhaps they should have
taken action when the rolling stock was available, rather than criticise
those who had the foresight to buy it before it was scrapped.

Trevor