Re: [NSW] Dorrigo (was: 6042 in south australia?)

I think it is clear that even if the DSR&M actually get somewhere they still
have many years of bad publicity to overcome. As shown by my comments earlier in
this thread and comments by other people, the DSR&M need to let the railfans
outside their society know whats going on if they are getting somewhere.
Although I have my doubts I hope that the DSR&M gets going properly and they
actually achieve something.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: