Re: [NSW] Dorrigo (was: 6042 in south australia?)

Trevor Edmonds wrote:

> So, if we sell everything we will have plenty of money and nothing to spend
> it on. If other groups want to buy rolling stock, perhaps they should have
> taken action when the rolling stock was available, rather than criticise
> those who had the foresight to buy it before it was scrapped.
>
> Trevor

Why don't they sell or lease some the rolling stock to raise some money
so
that they can get things moving?
I don't know how many duplicate engines/carriages there are but you
could
start with them. I know the routine about geting parts off multipule
engines
to get one working but if you have 3 engines most spares could obtained
off
2 engines to get one good one.

rgds