Re: [NSW] Dorrigo (was: 6042 in south australia?)

The Railway Rasputin II...

>Why don't they sell or lease some the rolling stock to raise some money
>so
>that they can get things moving?
>I don't know how many duplicate engines/carriages there are but you
>could
>start with them. I know the routine about geting parts off multipule
>engines
>to get one working but if you have 3 engines most spares could obtained
>off
>2 engines to get one good one.

Transport costs and difficulties would be one of the biggest factors. The
main line operators are not looking to increase the size of their operating
fleets, especially of wooden bodied cars, so the "customer" base would be
rather limited.