Tassie Garratt

Sad thing is that if the Tassie Government had seen sense and gone for the
restoration of the NE Dundas Tramway, we could have offered the first
Garratt a place on its original line.

The Abt line will not only be enormously difficult and expensive to
restore, maintain and operate, but I can't see how the loads that can be
handled on the rack will ever enable it to be a paying proposition.

John

James Brook <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
<38954F7B.CCBFE5B5@ozemail.com.au>...