Re: [NSW] North Shore line G-SETs

mmm...I'm looking at that. Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm also seeing if I can try the blue mountains service that comes from
Springwood in the morning.

Anyone here who has a picture of a train such as a G-SET beyond
Lapstone?

Thanks
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~neety/trains/Gsets.html
> > With you 210mm zoom, you can do MUCH better.
> >
> > > and also, is there a path or viewing spot right next to the
railway
> > > lines on the harbour bridge where I can get some good shots? I
have an
> > > orange safety vest.
> >
> > I have a safety vest too - do I get a prize?
> >
> > Milsons Pt station is the best (and easily accessible) place to
go... no
> > safety vest required :-)
> >

> > --
> > Anita Lukaszyk