[NSW] North Shore line G-SETs

To all,

I'm considering chasing up a G-SET along the North Shore line
(practically along the Big Coathanger) but I'm wanting to know what
services along the line are common to be run by a G?

Would it be by chance the Northern Line services stopping only at
Milsons Point, North Sydney, Chatswood and St Leonards?

or would it usually be the 8:43am from Springwood?

and also, is there a path or viewing spot right next to the railway
lines on the harbour bridge where I can get some good shots? I have an
orange safety vest.

Thanks
I've seen a few good pictures of G-SETs along the North Shore and one
of a V-SET going through the bridge from Railway Digest.

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/