Re: [NSW] North Shore line G-SETs

<maikha_l@hotmail.com> wrote in message 92gutu$fen$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:92gutu$fen$1@nnrp1.deja.com...

| and also, is there a path or viewing spot right next to the railway
| lines on the harbour bridge where I can get some good shots? I have an
| orange safety vest.
|
| Thanks
| I've seen a few good pictures of G-SETs along the North Shore and one
| of a V-SET going through the bridge from Railway Digest.
|
| Maikha "V" Ly
| http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
|

| Sent via Deja.com
| http://www.deja.com/

Don't even think about going onto the line, especially there. An organe
safety vest is not a passport to freedom on the lines. Try from Milson's Pt
station or the lookout on the SE Plyon. You could also go to outside Luna
Park but you would need a zoom lens (and a big one) to get the best shots
from there and be prepared not to get the whole bridge in the shot. I went
there today (results online soon, me hopes).

Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

"We earn $3 per hour. Where do you
want me to live? The Hilton?" - Pauly, Pizza.(SBS-TV)