Re: [QLD] 3'6" siding removed at Salisbury

Same here, but the last couple of GSPE departures has been from Platform 2
with 3927 on the front. The DEL is usually used for hauling the GSPE between
Acacia Ridge and Roma St., then it is replaced by a 3900 class loco. Saw
this happen the other morning while trying to get a photo of it, would have
been an added bonus too to see a DEL on the front instead of a 3900 class
loco.