Re: [QLD] 3'6" siding removed at Salisbury

As a regular traveller on the Beenleigh line, I can vouch for the fact
that this siding, although out of use, remained intact and connected to
the mainline at Rocklea until some time in the last couple of weeks.  I
don't recall seeing any sign of use in the time I've lived in Brisbane
(since '89), unlike the standarg guage siding at the same location.

Thanks for the info.

--Colin