Re: [NSW] [NSW] [NSW] Great Service City Rail

I'll hijack it back now

remember the basic disadvantage of "double deck" rollingstock: a limited number of doors per
carriage. Plus there are poles inside the carriage near the doors which makes it a pain sometimes to
manoeuvre yourself out of the carriage, esp in peak times.

now you also have to remember our system is still (directly or indirectly) controlled by the govt.
yours is now completely private i believe (i've only been in Melbourne twice and the only train i've
been on is the Puffing Billy!) our trains run on politics, yours runs on profit maximisation etc etc